Thursday, August 4, 2016

May You Have Enough...and a Beginning of Year Camping Unit!

Howdy All!
I took a little break from blogging this summer.  I can't believe how many e-mails I received asking what was going on because they hadn't heard from me in a while. In all honesty, I needed to take a couple of months to rejuvenate---faith, family, friends, and home. I was able to visit my sweet boys, take a fun trip with the hubs, spend time with my mom, have some wonderful catch up time with my niece and her fam from Cali, do some touching up on our home, and....adopt a the sweetest little chocolate lab from our local animal rescue center.    I have been so blessed with enough. I want to focus on that exact thought. "May you have enough." 

May YOU have enough! 
May YOU have enough!

Now that I feel centered, and focused again, I am ready to share my new beginning of the year unit.  Our new theme for the BOY is camping.  We have done a camping theme a couple of time before, but it was for open house or end of year fun.  This BOY unit includes many set up ideas, fun "get to know you" activities, some goal setting, math exploration, and science discoveries.  A couple of the ideas I pulled from my old units so you might recognize them, but they have a fresh new BOY look.   Here are a few pics from the 149 page unit!




















I am so happy to be able to share with you all again.  Thank you to all those who expressed concern for my absence.  Thank you for stopping by this little Window On Wonder!!  I'll be back soon!!
Joyfully!
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!