Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum!

Hello Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by for a peek!  I wanted to share some ideas for fun beginning of the year activities, using a bubble gum unit!  What kid doesn't like bubble gum?? Included in the almost 30 page unit are some poems, math activities, research, literature, word work and a few other things!!  We are thinking of starting off the fall with this brand new unit. So stay tuned for some class pictures using all of this fun stuff!!

Let me know if you can use any of this! 
I had a "BALL" creating it!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

11 comments:

  1. I love this unit! It is a great original idea that I will use at the beginning of school. I teach first grade and like you have taught for 30 years and still love going every day. But I really enjoy trying new things and thanks to wonderful teachers like you I can follow my passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! Have you seen the book, "One Day in the Life of Bubblegum?" If not, you should definitely check it out!
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this unit! You are so sweet! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic unit! Thank you so much for sharing! :) I just found your blog and am your newest follower!

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Thank you so much! Here's my b week activities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great unit! Thank you for making it a freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing all of your great ideas!
    I just found your site and would love permission to pin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janel,
    Thanks for your comments and you may definitely pin. I love being able to share that way!!
    Have fun with the unit!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and it is so nice of you to share. Thank you!!! I'm sure my firsties will have a ball with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable and interactive. Thank you for sharing it. I plan to use while subbing long term in 1st grade. My 3rd graders thinks it looks like fun, too :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!